Please Follow Up Today On Public Hearings Held Last Week!
The Joint Committee on the Judiciary held a hearing on multiple bills on 7/18/17.
Notable bills heard by Judiciary:
- H.763 An Act relative to firearm suppressor safety filed by Josh S. Cutler
- H.769 An Act permitting the purchase and possession of electronic control weapons by abused persons for defensive purposes filed by David F. DeCoste
- H.2328 An Act to enhance courthouse security filed by James M. Murphy
- H.3069 An Act relative to the transportation of illegal firearms filed by Russell E. Holmes
- H.3081 An Act establishing extreme risk protective orders filed by David Linsky
Click here for the full listing of bills before the Judiciary Committee Please contact the committee today and urge them to support H.763 and H.769
The Joint Committee on Public Safety and Homeland Security held a hearing on multiple bills on 7/19/17.
Notable bills heard by Public Safety:
Click here for a full listing of the bills before the Public Safety Committee. Please contact the committee today and urge them to support H.2492.