MA Gun License Training – Basic Pistol Course At GOAL
GOAL’s MA Gun License Training is a 9 hour course designed for individuals who want to apply for an FID or License to Carry (LTC) permit. Unless otherwise noted, the course begins at GOAL 361 W. Main St. Northborough, MA. 01532 and runs from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Pistol Parts and Operation
- Using a Pistol Safely
- Operating a Pistol
- Cleaning, Storing, and Transporting a Pistol
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Various Shooting Positions
- Improving and Maintaining Shooting Skills
- Massachusetts Laws Pertaining to Permit Application, Firearms Storage and Transportation
Students fire .22, .38Spl and 9mm caliber handguns at varying distances during range exercises.